COVID – 19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
It is important to remember that COVID-19 restrictions are in place for our protection and following the guidelines set out by Public Health England is imperative.
At OsteoVision, we have taken all the necessary steps to protect ourselves and our patients during this pandemic. In an endeavour to keep everyone safe, we:
- Thoroughly sanitise our facilities and equipment between each patient appointment.
- Require COVID-19 screening questionnaires be completed upon booking.
- Record the temperature of each patient before commencing with the appointment.
- We wear full PPE when working with patients.
- We do request that patients use a face mask during their appointment.
Adhering these rules is vital as it allows us to treat our patients to the best of our ability while minimising the risk of exposure to the virus.